Wednesday, October 30, 2019

What's With My Voice, but it's not Voice.

Hello, my subscribers, followers.
I will tell what was goin' on.
RABBID MONTH
As you saw my videos on July 2019, i was making only Rabbids videos, and not something like "rayman stuff". That's because i ran out of ideas. It's happening most of the time. Yes, i still do videos not on Rabbid Month outside of RaymanChrome I.

Q: Will there be Week 5?
Yes, it should be on July 31st.

Q: Please make as an rabbid!!!
No.

Q: why rabbid month?
Because of those lack of ideas, i decided to make rabbid videos for entire month.

Q: What's about Minecraft Letsplay?
Oh, i just watched and played Minecraft. I do offline letsplays sometimes.

Q: YOU FORGOT LOGO AT WEEK 4!!!
That shows 8% of my lazyness. Sometimes we all forget.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
About outside stuff.
I have some leftover tries to make a YTP. Yes, Russian, i'm native.
Another Questions:

Q: Will you use that intro that you made for W4?
No.

Q: What's the source from intro?
Become Woody - You can't be extinguished by pool, coming soon.

Q: How much time did you spend on "Snakin' Your Eyes"?
I think 2-3 hours with breaks.

Q: Will you do What's With My Voice 85?
I wanted to make this eral.

Q: Why did you use Times New Roman in the previous Q?
Error.

Q: How did you get your Twitter account suspended?
Changed year from 2003 to 2004.

Q: When is Randomy Ray Rayman 20 will be released?
New Year. My tradition. Any year now wouldn't be without some RRR.

Q: I want to see your unreleased stuff!!!
Check RaymanChrome Archive Bin.

Q: Can you make Lolman Reupload? Name: [lol bfdia match tennis round 19]
Do you think i have his drive? I have only like 40 videos from Lolman on my hard drive, and none of them is your request. And remakes of his veg replace tennis doesn't count.

Q: BUT YOU REMASTERED HIS ROUND 2-11, SO REMASTER IT!
Do you think i remembered how he do this? Does he know how did he do that? And where i would get round 1-18 to even start with?

Q: Why did FTUser (your friend) deleted his videos? I LIKED THAT ONE NAMED [xxiogfpdsig} REUPLAO~
What's with all of those reupload questions that i thought?

Q: I have your deleted video! Where i can send it to you?
My twitter. At least when it is unsuspended.
Use [itsraymanchrome]#5069.

Q: Why did you waste so much time on not uploading this? You were supposed to finish it on July.
A: Sorry, laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment