Wednesday, October 30, 2019

ween HalloHappy?

hELO< I AM HELOWEN PERSON HAHAHAHAHA. FE aR MEH o3o.>w<


what the fuck did i just type.
Hello, everyone.
The next video for RaymanChrome will still NOT be Rabbid-Month related, only semi-related.
[oops, it was totally not rabbid-month related]

The main source will be Bing and Spamcat.

Another question: why don't you use raymanchrome.neocities.org? it's your website
Another answer: I dunno. Blog is more suitable? I guess? And too late to create any other sites.
I don't want to create a NEW website.
Renewing would be kinda lame, consider it because i still didn't transfer every link of raymanchromchik-site.blogspot.ru to raymanchrome.blogspot.ru
I won't create a NEW website because you probably won't stick with it. No comments, no subscribers looking at it. Nothing! Just look at this nothing.

Anyways, thanks for wasting my and your time reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment